Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh the Agony...

So the past year I’ve been telling myself that I need to go on Photobucket, grab all my photos and just close my account.  I’ve been using the site for YEARS.  So you know I’ve got loads and loads of pictures and videos.  Ugh.  I must do it.

So today, I actually logged on.  And it took for… ev…errrr.  Every time I click on a new page, it takes so long that it just… stops.  It’s driving me insane.  I don’t know if it’s the site or if it’s because I have so much crap on there that it’s actually too tired to turn a dang page for me.

...Page Cannot Be Displayed...

I have to get this done.  I just have to.  So one of my weekly tasks is to spend one evening downloading my pictures onto my external hard drive.  And when I finally get it all done, I will delete my account.  MWAHAHAHAHA!

Ugh.  I’ll post updates.  Tonight, I wasn’t able to download a single pic because it took too long.  I don’t have the patience.  Somebody, please shoot a dose of motivation in my veins for this.

As of today, I have 169 MB to download.  Not much, but that’s still more than a thousand pictures!!!  Ahhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment