Thursday, April 25, 2013

Toning Up

I am so excited! A few coworkers and I started on the 30 day squats and 30 day abs challenges. It's been hard for me to work out outside of duty hours, so being able to take a few minutes out of the day to do some quick but effective work outs has been so helpful!!

Before the kids came around I was a true gym rat. Now that I've been doing only the minimum when it comes to fitness, I've realized how sluggish I've been feeling. My goal is to tone up, gain a little muscle and just feel good.

Today is Day 4 of the challenge and it's a rest day!! Thank goodness too because I am beat!!

Here's yesterday's work out:

AM
60 squats
19 sit ups
6 crunches
12secs planks
11 push-ups

PM
50 sit-ups minute
25 push-ups 1 minute
1 minute plank
60 squats
30 abs weight machine
15 leg curls 50lbs
40 Russian twists
40 crunches with weights

After yesterday, I am definitely thankful for rest today! But I am so excited about this new journey. Lets pray I keep up with it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment