Friday, November 30, 2012

Hugs make me fly

Today was a great day. I spent all morning on a project with my coworkers. Then, we had to evacuate the building because the fire alarm went off! Lol it turns out there was a couch on fire. Don't ask. The crew and I all went to lunch at this really awesome pizza joint. You know the kind of pizza that could give you a heart attack? Yes that kind. The pizza was delicious.

After work I went to the daycare to pick up Sean. He ran to me squealing, "Mommy I had a great day!!" And then he hugged my leg and told me I was the best mom ever.
That would make any mom melt.

Then we went home to take care of the pets and pack up for a sleepover with my brother Jerome and his awesome wife and baby. We're babysitting tomorrow morning. :)

I am so in love with my family. I have two wonderful little boys who are growing so fast! I have my brother and his beautiful family nearby. I have great pets that make our little family even more entertaining! My coworkers are great people. I look forward to work every day. And most of all, I have God. My beautiful maker. I am forever taken back by His grace.

I hope your day is wonderful. I hope that you make every day worth living. And I hope you hug your kids and show them love!



0 comments:

Post a Comment